In 1947, the original founder of El Paso Door Co., Ted A. Garcia, was an installer of garage doors. In 1979, Mr. Garcia and his son Arthur R. Garcia decided to go into business together installing and repairing garage doors and garage door openers. They named the business Rap-ser (rapid service) in Las Cruces, New Mexico. After a year in business together, they moved the business to El Paso, Texas and became El Paso Door Co. In 1999, Arthur R. Garcia incorporated the business as E.P.S.D. inc. and became president.
Still, after 32 years, Art Garcia prides himself on being locally owned and operated and on providing excellent service. Our philosophy has always been and still is: “Every job, small or large, we strive for perfection and settle for nothing less than excellence.”
We believe in a unique and customized consulting experience for each and every client. We strive on giving the best service and products for our customers. Every garage door project we complete is done with a commitment to excellence. Our customer’s satisfaction is our pride..
GET TO KNOW US!
FACTS ABOUT US….
- A minority business enterprise (Hispanic american).
- Vietnam veteran owned.
- Family owned and operated since 1999.
- Fully insured and bonded for your protection.
- Member of greater El Paso chamber of commerce.
- Fully accredited A+ rating by better business bureau.
- Angie’s list service award for two years in a row.
- Member of international door association.
- We provide same day service in most residential cases.
- We offer free estimates.
- We service all brands of garage doors, openers and remote. controls, with Liftmaster, Amarr, Pella, C.H.I. Clopay Door, Nordock dock equipment, and Cookson being our choice of manufacturers.
- All our technicians are trained and in uniform. They drive visibly marked vehicles and all have full background checks and must pass random drug testing.